Biophys Ltd is a consortium of management, leadership and technical experts with over 25 years of experience in troubleshooting and finding solutions for general, commercial and technical issues and the management of change around these issues in Life Science and Food Production organisations.
We have worked with companies across Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Africa to:
- Lead the turnaround of commercially or technically underperforming Life Science organisations;
- Provide business process solutions to systems development and tech transfer challenges;
- Manage technical and systems development projects;
- Generate relevant scientific communications;
- Lead on collaboratively generated solutions to:
- process development and optimisation with proteins and natural compounds;
- development and prototyping of diagnostic products;
- biosafety challenges;
- assessment, design and implementation of quality systems
Biophys Ltd was set up as a contract research organisation in South Africa in 1996 as a way of raising the profile of and generating funding for early career researchers. The company was relocated to the UK in 2008. It has continued to reinvent itself and refine its portfolio of services and is now based in South Wales.